How To Remove Vinyl Decals

The Real Definition of a Cool Car

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Crazy week...

Well recently time has just been flying. I have been on my computer way less and outside much more. I have so many small issues to resolve on the Integra, as well as soo many large issues for the Supra. I am on my way to class, but felt bad I didn't get to say anything in a while. I will finish the turbo timer soon i hope.

With most of my classes here at SUNY Purchase College, I have work to do back at home. So I make the 60 mile commute about 2x a week. The Integra eats up those highway miles and spits them out as rich smelling fumes! I need to stay focused on my school work and not my cars and projects going on at home, such as robbie, and making music with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment