How To Remove Vinyl Decals

The Real Definition of a Cool Car

Friday, January 30, 2009

My mechanical past/present

I am definitely no mechanic, but I do try my hand at repairs/builds. On campus I try to do oil changes, spark plugs, belts, etc. The smaller jobs for some experience/funds.

Right now, I am building a 1987 Toyota Supra... It's too much to get into right now, but I must say that I have learned a lot and am having a good time doing it. I will post pictures, videos, and sounds later.


(30 Smiles per gallon as compared to 30 Miles per gallon)

My 2 cars, showing the joy the blue supra brings, compared to the fuel economy the Hyundai has.


Installing sound systems, lights, computers, video games, w/e it may be into a car is what i really love to do. I have a lot of experience in Automotive electrical systems.


On a less mechanical note I am a professional wrestler as well. I have been trying for quite some time to have a show on campus, but it is quite hard. That I can show a video of! (Team Aerial Assault [Myself {green gear}and JDK{white shorts}] Vs Team Frat) FINAL MATCH OF OUR FEUD.



As the blog builds I will be posting so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment