How To Remove Vinyl Decals

The Real Definition of a Cool Car

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

First Cool Car on Campus/?!?!?!?CARLESS?!?!?!?

The first car in which I am going to showcase is the ACURA INTEGRA. I see tons of them around, and I have 1 in mind to go in depth with. This campus really is flooded with them, where I am from they are stolen and chopped up quickly. I love the car and looking at all them on campus made me want one. That is where me being carless come into play.

Well, yes as of and for today Tuesday, Feb. 3 I do not have a car on campus. I am hoping for change, and to find an Acura Integra... Right now I am torn. I have narrowed my choices down. My red car which i sold, and the 2 acuras all are basically sold for the same, so money is not the issue.

The first Integra is an engine swap, with low miles and fully modded.

The engine swap is just the fact that the original LS engine was removed and a low mileage LS was replaced. So in essence it is just replacing the motor, BUT! An engine swap to me, doesn't sound good. I am a fan of Honda, Toyota, Nissan etc, being the one to install the motor. If it is dones great it will be a very strong fresh engine. If it is done bad it can be a nightmare.

Anyhow, the car is very loud with a full header back exhaust (what it looks like, owner had no idea, i couldnt see under the car), Ram Air induction, and a decent sound system. This makes the car feel absolutely amazing. The responsiveness on the peddle was close to that of MY SUPRA's! I can not believe I am evening thinking of this.

The look of the car is weird, as it's a similar red to my old car, but with more orange in it, a nice drop on the car, with coilovers (he dont know the brand and i didnt wanna pull the tires) the car looks nice and low. Sitting down in it was very comfortable as the new leather RSX seats form around my body. I have seen a few RSX's on campus! They know what I mean!!!!!

The loud roar takes over the cabin of the car, not wanting to get pulled over, but still wanted to feel every gear shift, I brought the car wide open. It held good and i stopped tight at a red light. Car drove/stopped really good. I was still impressed.

I do not like street racing at all, and would be a fool to think this car hasn't been abused by street racing, but if you can take the time and swap an engine, why not maintane it? These engines can take a huge beating, but must be maintaned. This Integra really surprised me, but I am unsure of how well it will last me, which is what I am actually looking for.

The second Integra is a 1999 GS.

The car has about 100 thousand miles, which is not a lot for this car. The car had a ram air induction, and modest at most sound system. It is silver and not on drop springs/coilovers so the car has a high stance. Nice tints, was kind of hard to see out of in reverse in the dark, but the street was poorly lit. Had decent response on the pedal, everything was mint. Everything worked. Great shape body, low miles, seemingly the perfect integra. This car would do all and more that I need.

Conclusion?
Reading my stories I now see the clear difference. Integra 1 is fun and Integra 2 is smart. My friends say to get number 2 cuz it's mature... I can not decide. This is very annoying. Is this a maturity test? I guess we will see what happens soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment