How To Remove Vinyl Decals

The Real Definition of a Cool Car

Thursday, February 5, 2009

MY NEW CAR!

WELL, everyone I made the decision. It wasn't really tough, but it should've been. The silver integra was such a strong, fresh car. The Red one with a DRAGON on it was fun and exciting.

If you live on campus you probably seen which one it was... It definitely does have a dragon on it! I will remove that... I find the dragon absolutely bad-ass, sick, insane, and really cool, but there is no way I am leaving it on. I appreciate the few who support me in choosing this car. I am very happy with it and feel it will make a superb daily driver. This car has a small sound system and the less desirable non vtec engine. Now for pictures!!!



The dragon NON Vtec integra (Suny purchase parking permit!)









The 2000 Conversion front throws the hood out of whack, not a fan of that,but overall looks good.


And probably my favorite, The GORGEOUS 05 RSX seats.



Thats all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment